Tuesday 1 May 2012

Start Thinspo- strength for weight loss

I started blogging to help me keep my focus on losing weight and to maybe find people who think alike in some things. This blog won't be only of losing weight it'll also be about many other beautiful things. I personally don't think everyone should be thin, some people look gorgeous, when they have big curves. I just think that at least for me, I'd only look pretty if I'm thin. I have such big cheeks, that even if I'm just normal weight I look ugly, so I really need to lose a bit of weight to get a bit more delicate features.
Since I spend a lot of time on internet, it's easier for me to write in English, even though it's not my native language, you can tell me if I make some awful writing mistakes.

So I decided to do a thinspo, to start with, so I can really set my mind to losing weight.



















No comments:

Post a Comment