Wednesday 2 May 2012

First Day

Today was kind of a lazy day. I was feeling kind of depressed so I just layed on my bed the whole day while being on computer. Slowly I feel like I'm falling apart inside...people are just tearing me apart so they can heal....

 I did go to gym this evening, I cycled for 25 mins and used the basic gym equipment rest of the time. I was there more than an hour. At least I did something. Tomorrow I decided I'll go running and visit the gym. And I'll go buy some weights for myself and carrots for lunch.
something to look forward

Today's eatings:
Breakfast         - a bun.....+cup of green tea, with half spoon of honey
Lunch              - a croissant + cup of green tea, with half spoon of honey (quite a feast, huh?)
Dinner             - chicken casserole + half a plate of salad + glass of milk
Supper            - bread roll with chili + cup of white tea, with half spoon of honey

+ a lot of water during the day

No comments:

Post a Comment