Saturday 5 May 2012

Good day, but I just don't think I really fit in...

Today I had quite a good day, I only ate 4 pieces of bread and some tuna with it, other than than 5 mandarins, I counted that all together it makes 670 calories. I'm staying at my friends, so I can't really eat that much, since it isn't my food. Even though I feel quite proud of how little I ate, it kinda gets me down when my friend looks horrified at you like"omg you ate that much", when I say I ate 4 pieces of bread...but I haven't really eaten anything else, no warm food or anything...am I really such a major fat-ass....




Well I'm hoping that the next I go to the gym I can see some improvement.


We went to watch Titanic 3D, I was quite skeptical about it 'cause I didn't think they could really turn it to a good 3D-movie. But it was actually quite good, and the movie was as great as ever, though I noticed few things that

0 

"Resist the temptation to take a nap after a large meal. If you stay awake a few hours longer and take a 20 minute walk, your body will use some of the extra calories for energy instead of storing them as fat."

1 comment:

  1. Mä vastailen sulle suomeks kun mun englannin spelling (apua mikää tää on suomeks?!) on vähän jääny unohalaan kirjotusten jäkeen.

    Kiitokset kommentista =) ennen ja jälkeen kuvia mistä? Mähän en oo tässä blogihistorian aikana saanu mitään aikaseks, junnannut vain paikoillani... Lihasta on kait tullut (tai ainakin haluun uskotella) sillä paino on noista ensimmäisistä postauksista noussut, mut samat vaatteet menee vieläkin päälle ongelmitta.

    and, no you are not a major fat ass if you eat few slice of bread. <3

    ReplyDelete