Tuesday 7 August 2012

New strength & new challenges

Lovely song, that fits my thought perfectly at the moment
I'm trying to get myself ready to school, I'm thinking of starting to go to Yoga-classes in the morning on mondays. I'm hoping it will give me some strength for the upcoming week. My school starts near the end of this month. I hope I'll get my driver's license before that, so that I can go visit my friends where I used to live. I really miss them a lot. I got used to spending time with them almost all the time.




 I have been writing some lyrics, haven't really had the nerve to compose anything to it. I guess I'm not confident with the guitar yet. I wish I had my piano here~

I saw this amazing movie with Keanu Reeves on it(I really love him as an actor he's just amazing) called "A Walk in the Clouds"
"A glorious romantic fantasy, aflame with passion and bittersweet longing. One needs perhaps to have a little of these qualities in one's soul to respond fully to the film, which to a jaundiced eye might look like overworked melodrama, but that to me sang with innocence and trust ... At a time when movies seem obligated to be cynical, when it is easier to snicker than to sigh, what a relief this film is!" -- Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times.

                       This is how I sometimes feel when we are eating with my three siblings...

               I really got to start focusing on school if I ever want to achieve anything -.-

1 comment:

  1. kiitos kommentista <3 Jos uskallat joskus sanoituksiasi laittaa tänne blogiin, olisi kiva lukea niitä =)

    ReplyDelete